Contact us to find out more:
07791 870 209
Completed in 2015, Milestone Court is a development of 8 new homes in South Gower, close to the iconic village of Port Eynon which enjoys stunning views of the Glamorgan Heritage Coastline. These stunning new homes are timber frame builds, finished with the highest quality hard wood painted windows and doors, slate roof and smart white render. The development is finished neatly with a cattle grid at its entry point and a smooth tarmac road leading to perfectly laid block pavied driveways.
Semi-rural aspect to front & rear
Small exclusive development
Driveway & garage
4 bedrooms (master with en-suite)
Deluxe kitchen diner with granite worktops
Radiators to 1st floor
Wood burner to lounge
Internal benefits –
- Air source Underfloor heating on ground floor
- Oak engineered flooring in living area and study
- Limestone tiles on ground floor hall and kitchen
- Stunning modern gloss kitchen with white quartz counter top.
- Rangemaster fridge, rangemaster cooker, integrated dishwasher, wine cooler and microwave.
- Gas open fire with remote, which allows for a tv to be fitted above.
- All bathroom areas are fully tiled with travertine tiles and storage cupboards.
- Brand new high quality carpets on stairs, landing and all bedrooms.
- Cat 6 cables fitted throughout the house.
- All rooms are fitted with lamp sockets allowing for lamps to be switched on by main switch.
- Loft area is fully boarded allowing for ample storage and stairs to access.
- Fitted wardrobes in bedroom 2
- Fan fitted in master bedroom
External benefits –
- Garage with electric garage door on a remote, side of garage is glass, loft storage above.
- Garden is paved with landscape features and mature planting
- The bbq area was a £12,000 extra which includes a beefeater integrated bbq, build in storage, granite worktops,
- sink and a thatched roof (secured by an rsj)
- Private drive to park up to 3 cars
- Outside lights, tap and electric.
Get in touch
Unit 29 Crofty Industrial Estate,
Contact 01792 392983 or 07791870209
Get in touch
32 Walter Road,
01792 651 437